October 2019: Auspicious timings
Before we are 'running out of time in October', we list the meditation that you can do during the auspicious timings, and how to do them. At the end of the post are some of the best timings for the month!When should you use the Qi Planner and its auspicious timings
- To meditate on a specific goal you have set in life. Sit with your back to the indicated direction and after meditating, take a concrete action towards that goal.
- To meditate and simply let your body, mind and soul benefit from the auspicious energy. Let the Universe reveal its secrets to you!
The best way to meditate, command and act
- Sit down with your back to the indicated direction. Have your goals (written or in your mind) ready! Go in MEDITATION mode and count from 64 back to 0, so you and your mind are completely peaceful and concentrated. As an alternative, you can also concentrate on your breathing, until your body and mind are peaceful.
- COMMAND (!) the Universe for your goals to be reached: Repeat slowly what you wrote down, in your mind or say it loud, whatever you prefer.
- When you are finished, take an ACTION towards your goal or event. This action is absolutely necessary for the success. For instance, write a mail and push the button to send it off, write an article and publish it on your website, make a phone call, make an appointment, plan a meeting etc.
Well, here we go for October! Wishing you great Qi Planning.
- October 3: Academic Pursuit
- October 4: (Business) Relationships
- October 6: Academic Pursuit
- October 7: (Business) Relationships
- October 16: Wish Fulfilling
- October 26: Relationship Improvement
- October 30: Wish Fulfilling
The auspicious timings for November will be published by the end of OctoberFor the correct timings, please subscribe to the free Qi planner for four months (a one-time offer only), with all important auspicious & activation dates here!Happy Qi Planning, Henriette Photo Credit: HD - Fruit trees in the garden of La Maison Blanche